Thursday, December 17, 2009

Black&WhiteLust

Although, I have an obsession with color, I love drawing in black&white. They might be dull colors on their own but together they create something wonderful just like when you combine brighter colors.

Besides...

I could color in my drawings but I shade and smudge them a lot to create shadows...



I was in that phase where I wanted to be a singer and songwriter so I could express my emotions... so one day, I sat down with my pencil and tried so hard to come up with the song. Instead, I drew the picture shown above.

I have just recently seen Wall-e and it is now one of my favorite movies! I just thought he was so cute and decided to draw a picture of him with Eva and his pet cockroach:)



Ha... I just realized his box- like body is a little lopsided...x]

Was inspired by one of the dresses shown in TeenVogue:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails