Friday, December 18, 2009

Holmes for the Holidays

Sherlock. Holmes. OPENS CHRISTMAS DAY!? Super excited and I'll be sure to wear my trench coat/dress (featured in my recent article: "Sherlock Holmes") to the movie... if it's warm? Well, thats what leggings and leg warmers are for!... but if it doesn't work out, I guess I'll just make a Sherlock Holmes tee? Time for me to take a trip to Michaels...



























A recent premiere was held in New York and we all know that it's one of the biggest this year...











Above: Jude Law (plays Dr. John Watson), Rachel McAdams (plays Irene Adler), and Robert Downey, Jr. (plays Sherlock Holmes)- all dressed to impress.


























Above: Joel Silver (producer) and family...
Check out Joel Silver's son, Max Silver. In Burberry? Charming.  I simply adore the fact he's pratically swimming in his outfit. Must have been playing around in Daddy's closet, but admire the kid's effort and taste in fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails