Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Sherlock Holmes

The famous detective, Sherlock Holmes, inspires the fashionable trench coat/dress.





I am a theater geek, and so I thought it would be entertaining and interesting to sometimes add funky styles from the screen and stage into my look…  and well, I thought I’d do a little Sherlock Holmes for once but it turned out to be quite fashionable.Even big brands like Burberry, Louis Vuitton, Coach, and Chloé are styling with these trench coats/dresses.

So was all this inspired by the Sherlock Holmes?

Well to be honest, I don’t really know… but I do know that I was inspired by this famous detective to come up with the outfit shown in the above picture at the right. With an old trench coat/dress that I found packed away in the basement, I threw on some silver strap heels, a Coach handbag and a golden bracelet- which I may add that I made:)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails