Thursday, February 11, 2010

Pineapple Mint

All the way in dearest Chicago lives Kimberly Harvey with her three cats and boyfriend, probably knitting something right now...
Or maybe blogging on her delightful blog, Pineapple Mint, where she expresses her fashions or just explains something fascinating that has gone on in her life... as I do. 
However, what got my attention was her archive of vintage delectables!


I have been hunting for a good pair of vintage 70s cowboy boots and these are perfect! I just have to get my mother to agree to get these for me...
 *sigh* She's not really a fan of used items or thrift stores, though. But it's worth a try?

You can find more fabulous finds at her etsy shop (but those cowboy boots are off limits)!

withlotsoflove,
Yvonne


1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails