Thursday, March 25, 2010

The Scenic Motherland

   
Don't worry vonboudoir lovelies... this does not mean I am going to stop blogging, in fact I am going on little adventures so I could write something interesting about myself for once...

My first stop is in Disney World in Florida this April vacation... FOR THE FIRST TIME! I feel like a little kid now for being so excited... but it is Disney World! However, I definitely want to go to the Disney World in Hong Kong one day.

Oh, and speaking of Asia...

I am going to travel to the other side of the world to China this summer with my mom and maybe my sister (who is in traveling around Europe right now). I can not wait to visit my relatives and see what my aunt has planned for us...

Pictures of China from a couple years ago...

 
My aunt on the far left, me in the middle and my sister on the right. 

*Sigh* First I have to get through school and finals before seeing that again...

 Love,
Yvonne

p.s. Have a great vacation guys!


1 comment:

  1. pretty pictures...I love the city images and the buildings!

    xoxo
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails