Monday, August 23, 2010

Threesome Sandwich?


Whoops. Who knew one photo can say so much. 

amor,
Yvonne

p.s. I am so sorry that I haven't met any of my promises. There still has not been any reconstruction of the blog, new photos or anything about my trip to the other side of the world... I have been really busy lately but hopefully I'll get all that done during September if sophomore year doesn't have too many plans for me...

p.s.s I have been learning guitar? Got a Cort electric acoustic guitar:) Planning to get an amp soon... I'll try to post a picture of it soon, since my new camera has not come in yet...

p.s.s.s. New fashion tips coming soon:)

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! Good luck in school... and that photo really does say a lot. RPattz has the weirdest face ever.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails