Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Tell Her She's Beautiful

 (click on photos for source)

Sometimes I have to admit I feel self conscious too but once I finally get over that stupid, tiny flaw; I will be out of my depressing bubble and into reality again... unless I'm daydreaming. :)

However, just recently I have begun to realize it has been raining a whole lot lately.

Girls and guys are feeling more terrible about themselves every day. They all live up to the standards the media has set up for them and some would go to the extremes just to reach them. This pulls me closer to my depressing bubble, but this time for others. Seeing girls and guys distressed and feeling worthless makes me sad, because they are all beautiful in their own unique way. But I guess it's because they don't hear that word enough. Beautiful. Such a lovely word and everyone deserves to hear it.

So on February 14th (aka Valentine's Day); tell everyone you know they're beautiful, because they are.

Let the sunlight peek through the clouds.

Au Revoir,
Yvonne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails